Electronic Information Systems
Starting with a professional career phase in chemical process development, implementation and management in the agrochemical,
pharmaceutical intermediates and food & flavours industries,
has now accrued more than 25 years of experience in the design, construction, implementation
and data-population of bespoke internet-based information systems.
Our in-house MegaFile multilingual natural history dictionaries
are a just a few (public domain) examples of the sort of project work that we can do.
Click here for other examples of our publically accessible implementations by
Most of our implementations are pay-for-access only, but the MegaFiles
will give you a flavour of the philosophy and the aims behind our implementations and the sort of work we do.
now advises and contracts for work in the following areas:
- Publications with chemical data, structure and text content
- Dictionary & database (MySQL- and MSSQL-driven) design and implementation
- On-line internet and intranet (ASP) database implementations
- Data / document acquisition and massage for use in user applications
- Turnkey user-interfaces
- Data massage / repurposing
- Electronic document and book publishing
- All-inclusive website hosting, management and administration
For more information and a confidential discussion of
your exact requirements, please contact us directly at: email@example.com